DESIGNED FOR A DRAW
A strategically placed heel weight works in conjunction with the V Steel sole to encourage a right-to-left ball flight without sacrificing forgiveness. The design helps golfers mitigate misses to the right while still ensuring a high and effortless launch off the tee or in the fairway.
EXPECT HIGHER LAUNCH
Multi-material construction and efficient weight distribution on the sole of the club deliver ultra-low CG for explosive distance, high launch and low spin.
VERSATILITY ON THE TEE AND OFF THE TURF
V Steel is a modern classic. Refined weight distribution delivers enhanced forgiveness while maintaining optimal launch properties. It stays true to its heritage by reducing friction at impact for improved turf interaction and versatility.
THE PATHWAY TO DISTANCE AND ACCURACY
The ultra-strong C300 Steel face delivers a powerful ball flight and when paired with Twist Face, the corrective face curvature designed to give everyone straighter shots on mis-hits, expect better distance and accuracy.
- Multi-Material Construction. A large 195cc head design features precision weighting and strategic CG placement for explosive distance, enhanced forgivness and high launch.
- New V Steel Design. An updated V Steel design redistributes weight to enhance forgiveness while maintaining low CG properties. A depressed heel and toe minimize sole area, adding to V Steel's turf interaction and versatility benefits.
- C300 Steel Twist Face. High-strength C300 steel allows for a strong fast face engineered for explosive ball speeds, paired with Twist Face technology to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on miss-hits for straighter shots.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket. Thru-Slot Speed Pocket provides increased face flexibility, preservation of ball speed and distance, especially on low face strikes.
- Draw-Bias Design. A strategically placed heel weight promotes draw-bias, while player-friendly lofts encourage an easy launch.